Whats the best piercing to get?

Im trying to decide on a new piercing but I dont know what to pierce. I want my nipples but Im scared. lol Same for my tongue. Im horrible with pain.

AustinsMommy124

Asked by AustinsMommy124 at 5:15 PM on Mar. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• well the tounge they numb it by wiping a numbing cream on it, if thats not an option then i would imagine it would hurt!

as for your nipples, i was in the tattoo shop one day and a women wanted to do both her nipples but it was soooo painful that all i heard while it went through was her scream! she had to come back for the other nipple later lol
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 5:22 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• Earlobes. The rest is too painful and dangerous. Tongue piercing ruins your teeth. All the others can cause an infection and you don't want that. I hope you think about this and , if you are afraid and having doubts,don't let others influence you to do anything . Good luck.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 5:23 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• i regret getting an eye brow done in college. the spot never goes away, it is just a spot though... choose carefully, if you dont like pain, maybe not your thing, it is pretty grusome, even an eyebrow with that piercing stick / hook tthing they use. good luck! nose rings have always been my fav because they have always been punk and badass but i have sinus issues and cant imagine having one.
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 6:19 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• I wouldn't do anything but my ears. I think anything else is too young and tacky. Some GIRLS can pull off the belly button but many who try just shouldn't.
    Anonymous

• think long and hard about this, i used to have my libre done untill my little girl started pulilng on it so i took it out and now im left with a spot that will never go away, same with my cartilage i had it done twice on my right ear, as i was walking out of a doorway at work one day (one of those swinging self closing heavy doors) ended up slamming down on my ear and ripped out my earings. OMG i cried like a baby. it was bad. now the only thin i ahve done is my ears. i did have my belly button done untill after my second baby. i took it out and never wanted to put it back in- i still have a scar from that one too. hmm. now its only tattoos for me.
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 7:16 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• Do something like your tragus. It doesnt hurt at all and its small and cute. I had my tounge done and it still has a scar. I regret it but it didnt hurt. They numb it.
    Chas21

Answer by Chas21 at 7:40 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• Do you have any facial peircings? If you don't I wouldn't get any! I had my nose, monroe, and lower lip. (Not all at once) But I got sick of all of them and I have a scar on my lower lip that isn't too bad but my monroe is HORRIBLE! Its gross and I've had it out since the summer. But I think you should get your nipples! I want to get mine after I'm done breast feeding. I couldn't get my tongue lol idk why I'm too scared! But I think nipples are so hot lol I want mine so bad! Or you could get a tattoo..honestly those are so much less painful than piercings BUT you can't take those out if you get sick of them lol. I love all my tattoos though!
    twinmommy2009

Answer by twinmommy2009 at 7:46 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• I don't know which is the best, but out of all my piercings (3 in each ear, both nipples, labret, lip, tongue, nose, and 2 in left eyebrow) the only ones I've kept are my tongue and my ears.

The labret ruined my teeth. Had to take the nipples out for nursing and they closed. Eyebrows never healed properly, For my lip the ring fell out over night while I was sleeping and it closed.

So I don't know. I guess try one! My scars are miniscule and you can't really see them.
    epoh

Answer by epoh at 8:06 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• I have my monroe done its very tiny and it did not hurt at all . My cartlidge in my ears hurt worse .
    aka_hol

Answer by aka_hol at 8:15 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• I'm with you epoh. After 15 yrs of various piercings, all I have left are my tongue and my ears.
    wanderingmuse

Answer by wanderingmuse at 8:49 PM on Mar. 29, 2009