What's the most embarrassing/horrifying situation your DH/SO has seen you in?

It ain't really marriage until...

I have epilepsy, and while DH and I were dating (only a few months), he saw me have a seizure. When I came to, I told him I was so afraid of what he thought of me and that he might leave...well, we have been married 18 1/2 years. :) He's seen more since, and we have a son with medical issues. We have had our "bumps in the road," but he's the best husband I could ever have. :) Let's face it: he got a good test early-on...and passed with flying colors!

LIZARD66

Asked by LIZARD66 at 5:16 PM on Mar. 29, 2009 in Relationships

• It was on our first date ever. Prom night. I had MONO but I was GOING to my prom. lol

Well, I danced the night away regardless and when we walked out and the cool air hit me I passed out cold on the cement.

I was SOOOOOOOOO embarrassed. He still married me though. lol
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 5:18 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• If your husband can pull you out of an abusive first marriage like mine did me, you have a keeper!
    rhope4

Answer by rhope4 at 5:55 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• Worst mine's seen is childbirth I guess. Other than those times when I was prepgnant and right after when I peed on myself. I don't have any "good" stories like a lot of you dang it lol
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 6:21 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• Four days after our son was born, I was forced to make a trip to our local Wal-Mart. When I got home, my pants were soaked. Hubby asked what had happened, and I started to cry. I'd heard that some women have 'accidents' after having a baby. Well, I swore it wouldn't happen to me, and there in the baby section at Wal-Mart, buying diapers of all things...I peed my pants before I even knew I had to pee at all. Now if he came home with the same story....I would be so embarrassed to call him my husband.
    McGregor

Answer by McGregor at 6:50 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• My husband has seen me through several major surgeries and has stuck by me. Bless him.

Answer by Bmat at 7:03 PM on Mar. 29, 2009