Whats the best sunscreen lotion for babies and where to get it from?

missc07

Asked by missc07 at 11:43 AM on Jun. 20, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• I use Sun Shades on my kids. I get it from Melaleuca.
    Nicollynne

Answer by Nicollynne at 12:10 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• I use Avon sun kids disapearing color sunscreen... it's like $5 and you can get it on www.youravon.com/jessicalozada under children!
    jessicalozada

Answer by jessicalozada at 1:08 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• I use the Mary Kay SPF 30 Sunscreen for my 1.5 yr old son. It's less expensive than most and I feel like it works much better, plus it's safe for children of any age, though the Mary Kay scientists still recommend that you check with your Pediatrician first for children under 6 months of age.
    retz

Answer by retz at 1:09 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• Check out the Arbonne Baby Care line. I'm not a distributor, but I LOVE the ABC collection.
    kaseysmommy1003

Answer by kaseysmommy1003 at 1:12 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• I always bought "Bull Frog" brand.
    flutterbyz

Answer by flutterbyz at 1:29 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• I like Aveeno...it's good for sensitive skin, has good SPF coverage and it's fairly priced.
    LRBsMommy

Answer by LRBsMommy at 3:48 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• Please don't use sunscreen on your baby. Instead, use sun BLOCK. There is a difference, and they can both be purchased at the local drug store.
    Quoiky

Answer by Quoiky at 4:40 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• Stick on brand name that are out for long time your pediatritian is a good reccomander
    LUANAVOI

Answer by LUANAVOI at 5:29 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• I use Mustela Sun SPF 50 for my son and it does an amazing job! plus my Pediatrician said it was fine to use on babies younger then 6 months (my son was 3 months)I get mine at a local baby store but you can get it at babies r us, diapers.com, drugstore.com and plenty more places
    cristyanne

Answer by cristyanne at 11:23 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• Bullfrog is really good, I use that. I have been using Panama Jack for babies 50 spf, it has worked really well so far for us.
    pinkcalla721

Answer by pinkcalla721 at 8:44 AM on Jun. 21, 2008