Whats the best sunscreen lotion for babies and where to get it from?

Asked by missc07 at 11:43 AM on Jun. 20, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• I use Sun Shades on my kids. I get it from Melaleuca.

Answer by Nicollynne at 12:10 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• I use Avon sun kids disapearing color sunscreen... it's like $5 and you can get it on under children!

Answer by jessicalozada at 1:08 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• I use the Mary Kay SPF 30 Sunscreen for my 1.5 yr old son. It's less expensive than most and I feel like it works much better, plus it's safe for children of any age, though the Mary Kay scientists still recommend that you check with your Pediatrician first for children under 6 months of age.

Answer by retz at 1:09 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• Check out the Arbonne Baby Care line. I'm not a distributor, but I LOVE the ABC collection.

Answer by kaseysmommy1003 at 1:12 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• I always bought "Bull Frog" brand.

Answer by flutterbyz at 1:29 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• I like's good for sensitive skin, has good SPF coverage and it's fairly priced.

Answer by LRBsMommy at 3:48 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• Please don't use sunscreen on your baby. Instead, use sun BLOCK. There is a difference, and they can both be purchased at the local drug store.

Answer by Quoiky at 4:40 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• Stick on brand name that are out for long time your pediatritian is a good reccomander

Answer by LUANAVOI at 5:29 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• I use Mustela Sun SPF 50 for my son and it does an amazing job! plus my Pediatrician said it was fine to use on babies younger then 6 months (my son was 3 months)I get mine at a local baby store but you can get it at babies r us,, and plenty more places

Answer by cristyanne at 11:23 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• Bullfrog is really good, I use that. I have been using Panama Jack for babies 50 spf, it has worked really well so far for us.

Answer by pinkcalla721 at 8:44 AM on Jun. 21, 2008