please help my period is late but i have the same feeling of when my period is coming in the pits of my stomache and also i feel the flow but when i go to check it is a clear just like aftersex discharge and it is very uncomfortable for me to sit up and it is only on my right side to the bottom of my stomache? please help

msjerrica

Asked by msjerrica at 5:21 PM on Mar. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• im sorry but again i say test again or go to the dr . since you are this freaked out by it then go to the dr it doesnt matter how many ways you ask it is going to be the same answers .
    since your worring so much call your dr tomorrow and say you need a blood test to see if your pregnant ,.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 5:24 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• Ya i agree with the above answer CALL YOUR DOCTOR FOR REAL.....
    Anonymous