Our baby has a heart defect that will require heart surgery after she is born...

Anyone else who has been through this? Or is going through this? Just looking for some support and someone who has been there to tell me how this is going to be. thank you.

nicholelpb

Asked by nicholelpb at 5:35 PM on Mar. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• omg- im so sorry to hear that and no i dont know anything about it but i just wanted to wish u the best! i will pray for u and ur family and i hope everything goes well! im so sorry u have to go through that!
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 5:37 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• i am so sorry to hear that .
    i will pray for your family
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 5:38 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• my cousin had a son that had to have surgery when he was born for his heart. he has had a couple surgeries and is a healthy 3 year old!!! Good luck and best wishes
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 5:38 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• I haven't been through this or know anyone who has but i'm giving out my best hopes out to your baby i hope he gets well soon
    i_wuv_paige

Answer by i_wuv_paige at 5:38 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• i dont know anything about it but you have to have faith hun... keep your head up...good luck to you and your family
    Love_My_Lil_One

Answer by Love_My_Lil_One at 5:53 PM on Mar. 29, 2009