im pregnant with my bestfriend's husbands baby... what would u do?

ive known them many years we are always together. he came on to me many times and ive turned him down but when he tried again i couldnt stop myself!! what should i do? my heart is telling me to keep the baby but my mind is saying not to!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:44 PM on Mar. 29, 2009 in Relationships

• Is this real? or one of those fake post just to get peoples reactions?
    BubNSoap

Answer by BubNSoap at 5:45 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• hey girl you should keep ur baby but YOU KOW UR WRONG!!! Right!!! the baby is apart of you, but it will always remind you of what you did and my make your friend upset does she know please tell me you have told her.
    msjerrica

Answer by msjerrica at 5:47 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• no its no joke im very serious.
    Anonymous

• Keep the baby and tell your friend it was from a one night stand. Don't ruin her kids home, they need parents that are together not divorced. I don't believe in abortion.
    Anonymous

• no i havent told her and i dont plan on telling her. i just found out im a month
    Anonymous

• You should have thought of the consequences BEFORE you got involved. If he is such a cad why didn't you tell your friend, specially if she is your BEST friend? Looks like you will be out looking for new friends now.
    tiredgranny521

Answer by tiredgranny521 at 5:52 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• Don't you take the babys life because of a mistake you did,it's not its fault.If ya did'nt want to get pregnant,would should have taken better precautions.
    Anonymous

• What kind of friend does that make you, sleeping with your best friend's husband? Put yourself in her shoes and ask yourself again how to handle it. You might not like your own answer...
    Anonymous

• Honestly is the best policy! Your "bff" needs to know that her husband and "bff" are douchebags! Be honest with everyone, take care of the baby and find a new bff if you can.
    BubNSoap

Answer by BubNSoap at 5:58 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• I would hate to see what you would do to her ,if you was here enemy.
    Anonymous