maybe I'm paranoid

I have been married for four years and have two children with my husband. We have stopped talking about anything other than how was your day, or (for him) cars. He hardly spends any time with the children, and he will not hold our 5 mnth old for more than a few minutes at a time. I've ask what was going on, but of course he says nothing, but I can't shake the feeling that he's hiding something from me. I don't know if I'm paranoid or what but he swears on everything that things are fine. I'm lost and have no idea how to approach this further.

Jessica2486

Asked by Jessica2486 at 5:50 PM on Mar. 29, 2009 in Relationships

• Is he home alot? maybe his stress out with how are world is going right now. Are you still close in the bedroom?
    Anonymous

• maybe try some family councelling?
    Miss.KelliAdams

Answer by Miss.KelliAdams at 6:11 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• Maybe you can try asking him to enage a little more with his family. He could be a little depressed, so don't push too hard. That could make things worse. Sometimes some people just need a little more time to themselves. Give it some time, if he doesn't become more involved, bring it up again.
    Buffie95

Answer by Buffie95 at 6:16 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• If you feel something is wrong... then something is wrong. It might not be anything that's coming to your mind but something isn't right. My guess is he's just worried about something and isn't ready or able to talk about it. I've heard of the "trouble tree story" where you hang your troubles outside before you come in the house, and I think ti's a great idea and wish I knew how to do that too. People that can do that, to not bring work problems home with them, or talk about financial problems etc are so much happier I think.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 6:17 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• Communication is the best medicine :) Easier said then done;
    Hope this helps
    kylesboo

Answer by kylesboo at 7:45 PM on Mar. 29, 2009