Probably a TMI question...but really getting irritated!

I had my son about 3 weeks ago and though I'm not bleeding anymore, I keep getting a little bit of some type of discharge that is almost clear in color but has an awful smell! I've never had any kind of issues with smell before this but I'm really self concious about it, especially when other people are really close to me. Does anyone know what this could be...and what I can do besides just wearing a pad and changing it A LOT! I dont know if there is any other type of stink relief!

CassiRae3

Asked by CassiRae3 at 6:05 PM on Mar. 29, 2009 in Health

• If it has an oder you should have it looked at by a Dr. especially if you just had a baby. It could mean infection.
    BubNSoap

Answer by BubNSoap at 6:07 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• Go see your OB/GYN. Any type of "fowl" odor is not good and needs to be checked. I wish you the best.
    Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 6:15 PM on Mar. 29, 2009