merina user's

have any of you had or heard of someone with merina haveing a false positive on a pap smear? im just asking cause i have merina and im due for my pap in may and im wondering if i should consider switching i like it but if its gonna cause me to have a false positive i dont want it cause i dont feel like being afraid then finding out after surgery that it was a false alarm

mommam58122

Asked by mommam58122 at 6:22 PM on Mar. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• a false positive for what?
    Anonymous

• I havent had any issues with mine just remind your doc that you have an IUD and they will know what to do.
    ArmyWife112908

Answer by ArmyWife112908 at 7:07 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• anon a false positive for cervical cancer and army wife do they have to do something different when u have a pap if u have the merina or what? im confused as to why u just say remind the doc and they will know what to do
    mommam58122

Answer by mommam58122 at 7:55 PM on Mar. 29, 2009