just wondering.

ok well im 18 weeks and i havent felt the baby move yet.
do you know when you first felt your baby move?
thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:43 PM on Mar. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I was 22 weeks and a few days... you're fine if the doc hears the heartbeat at check ups.
    emmetsmom09

Answer by emmetsmom09 at 6:44 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• it can be a while for some i felt my first around 24 ish weeks and this one at around 15 weeks
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 6:45 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• I can't remember when I felt the baby the first time (sorry, mine are 10 and 9) but I know it was well into the 20's.
    Madge1428

Answer by Madge1428 at 6:46 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• you might be feeling t move just not realizing it yet because it prob still feels like gas or flutters. I dont believe it started feeling like actual kicks until i was abt 20-22 weeks.
    Kbmancine

Answer by Kbmancine at 6:48 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• i was 26 weeks before i felt anything
    sunshinebaby209

Answer by sunshinebaby209 at 6:55 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• it's different with every pregnancy. with my son i didn't feel him move until i was 21 weeks along and with my daughter i was 15-16 weeks along.
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 6:56 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• i felt him kick about 19 weeks.. it varies.. dont rush it though! once your baby kicks towards the end youll be praying hed stop! lol
    Anonymous

• well my two sisters are pregnant to and were like all two weeks apart.
    and there telling me they can feel it move but i went to the doctors last monday
    and seen the heart beating so i guess im just a lil worried bc ive lost a baby
    so i guess its normal
    Anonymous

• I first felt it around 21 weeks and then i realized that i was so what feeling flutters but just didnt realize it. If your do can hear the heart beat then everything is fine ya just gotta wait till he is ready to let ya feel lol
    2009mommytobe

Answer by 2009mommytobe at 7:16 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• It always takes longer to feel the baby move with the first pregnancy. I believe that I felt my first actual kick at 26 to 27 weeks. It's different for everybody tho. I have heard with the second pregnancy that since they know the feeling, they feel it sooner.
    Anonymous