is there any special things you can do to get pregnant

have been trying for 7 months no luck i have one child he is 2 and i think it is time to start again lol any suggestions would help

hotmoma22

Asked by hotmoma22 at 6:44 PM on Mar. 29, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Try getting one of those over the counter ovulation tests. You just may be a bit off on your timing..
    Madge1428

Answer by Madge1428 at 6:45 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• When you have sex be on the bottom and prop a pillow under your butt. After the wam bam happens keep your pelvis tilted up for 7-9 min (This sounds crazy but a friend of mine was having trouble concieving and her doctor told her to do this because it helps the sperm get to where they need to go easier and that's about the time it takes them to reach your lonely egg.) She was pregnant 2 months later so I guess it worked.

Also do the ovulation tests that will tell you when to 'prop'
    theheartbaby

Answer by theheartbaby at 6:48 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• pray.
    Anonymous

• have sex every day i mean thats what i did and now im 5 months prego.
    good luck
    Anonymous

• I also have a two year old but hubby and I have been trying for about 9 months and nothing so I went to my OBGYN to see what was going on and after all the test I found out I have PCOS. Im about to start my first round of Clomid the day after tomorrow so hopefully we will be pregnant soon! Maybe you should see your doctor just to rule everything out. I know that you should have sex every other day but if you want to do it every day then go ahead, it just lowers the mans sperm count a little. Good luck to you!
    LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Answer by LANDENSMOMMYlmk at 7:40 PM on Mar. 29, 2009