stuffy nose =(

My 9 month old DD has a pretty stuffy nose, no fever minimal irritability. My mom thinks its because of her teeth and im agreeing but she REFUSES to let me get the booger sucker in!!! What ekse can i do to help release the boogies?

Kennadismom

Asked by Kennadismom at 6:59 PM on Mar. 29, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Normally I would suggest saline, but if she won't let you put anything near her nose it won't work. You can try turning on the shower to a very hot temperature and get the bathroom nice and steamy and sit in there for a few, it should help loosen it up and get it out.
    Duckieglc

Answer by Duckieglc at 7:12 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• Try a humidifier, or as the above pp said to try to loosen it up. They do have baby nose drops. But get the ones without alcohol in them. You can also put a little vaseline on the nose if it looks like it's getting dry or cracked from the runny nose. Or wait until nap time. I had to do that with my DD.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 7:29 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• humidifiier and saline drops
    amymartinez0214

Answer by amymartinez0214 at 8:00 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• Tummy time always works for my 7 month old. She will take a few did breaths and blow out real hard. Boogies and snot just come flying out.
    VBeachMommy

Answer by VBeachMommy at 9:09 PM on Mar. 29, 2009