Another mil question

Over the years, me and her have not developed a great track record of getting along. It's been hard, and I can't tell you how many times I've wished we could just get along. Suddenly, she's been sooo nice, and she treats me really well. I'm scared out of my mind!!!!! I don't know how to react to this. Has anyone else been through this? Where their mother in law was the wicked witch of the west, and suddenly turned into Glenda, the Good Witch? What did you do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:04 PM on Mar. 29, 2009 in Relationships

• I agree give her a chance. Be on your very best behavior and treat her royally. I must have a suspicious mind, but I'd be a bit wary for a while, although from what you are saying it looks very promising.

Answer by Bmat at 7:30 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• no i have not been through that but i bet someone has told her something like "you should at least try to be nice to her" or something, maybe she's giving it a chance?
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 7:21 PM on Mar. 29, 2009