does anyone own the crayola beginnings for 18 months tadoodles

can we use any crayon to for refill crayon. or does have to be the triangular refill.. and where do i find it. i have seen the triangular one but they are the different one they longer.

so where would i find the refill for this crayola beginnings 18 months non tonxic.

I am talking about shaped for child first palm grasp ones.

mommytobe24

Asked by mommytobe24 at 7:25 PM on Mar. 29, 2009 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I THINK YOU HAVE TO HAVE THE TRIANGLE REFILL CRAYONS, IM NOT 10% SURE IF WE ARE THINKING OF THE SAME PRODUCT BUT IF WE ARE THEN YOU CAN BUY THE REFILLS AT MOST STORES LIKE TOYS R US, WALMART, TARGET, ETC.
    srj-7128

Answer by srj-7128 at 9:10 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• Yes, you do need the triangular refills. They're available at Walmart, Target, and other stores. I hope you have better luck than we did. Our crayons would never stay in. :-(
    Anonymous