Does your child act any differnt when they have a messy diaper rather than a wet one? and..

(above) and how do you refer to a diaper that your child makes a BM into? i call it a "STINKY DIAPER" my girl friend calls it a "POOPY DIAPER"

MommySue64

Asked by MommySue64 at 7:32 PM on Mar. 29, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• My son doesn't seem to mind a wet diaper much at all, and he tries to fight the diaper change! He definitely doesn't like the dirty diapers. He cries and fusses to let us know something is wrong. My daughter used to try to climb up my shoulder when she was tiny, like she was trying to get away from the dirty diaper.

I wanted to call them "dirty" diapers, but DH taught our daughter to say "#2". I think it's tacky, but he got his way.
    Iamgr8teful

Answer by Iamgr8teful at 11:18 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• My son takes off dirty diapers. He doens't like to bet wet or poopy. He also doesn't have the understanding on how to mkae himself pee so he's not readdy to potty train just yet. We just keep a onsie on him to discourage him removing his diaper. We call them pee pee diaper, or stinky diaper.
    Pauline3283

Answer by Pauline3283 at 11:30 AM on Mar. 30, 2009