Is this a + [ Pic included]

http://i641.photobucket.com/albums/uu138/seximom/032909005638.jpg You could barley see it but its there..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:39 PM on Mar. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I would take another one.But I think you are.
    Anonymous

• It's positive... any trace of a line is positive... that's how it happened with my little Lily on mother's day last year : )
    lillys_mommy09

Answer by lillys_mommy09 at 7:47 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• it showed up as soon as i took the test but VERY faint i had to take the test apart to see it i will get a blood test i just wanna to get opions first before doing a blood test i dont wanna get my hopes up ..
    Anonymous

• Anytime there's any trace of a line, it's positive. I took tests and they came up so faint that I just brushed them off and they didn't get darker until a month later, sure enough I was pregnant all along. If you check the test book it should say that anytime there's even the faintest line, you are pregnant as long as you did everything correctly. Take another one in a week or so if you don't get your period and then if you still get a faint line...get the blood test done! Good luck!
    javila

Answer by javila at 8:16 PM on Mar. 29, 2009