What do you ladies think?

For those of us that are somewhat traditional when it comes to being wives we are supposed to take of the home and the man. So my question is which comes first...woman taking care of home and the man, OR the man taking care of the woman emotionally so that she can take care of home and the man and to feel as if she's not being taken advantage of. Or do any of you feel that the woman should take care of home despite the man taking care of the woman. OR,lol should the man take care of the woman even if the home and man isn't properly taken care of. LOL...I hope you all get my drift!!!

bxbsmommy

Asked by bxbsmommy at 7:43 PM on Mar. 29, 2009 in Relationships

• hubby and i have went back and forth with that. i told him when i dont feel loved or wanted, i dont wanna clean up or do anything. and he says when i dont do anything he doesnt want to show affection. ive learned now that if im upset with him about something, i still need to do the everyday things, not for him, but for me and my kids!
    GmansMomy

Answer by GmansMomy at 8:44 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• I don't think any of them come before the other. I think they all need to be taken care of at once in order for there to be that balance and for no one to feel like they are being take advantage of.
    If my dh doesn't support me and appreciate me then I am going to lose motivation to keep the home. But if I don't take care of him then he is going to lose motivation to work hard and take care of me.
    All has to well for it to work and no one to end up resenting the other.
    If you feel the balance is missing then a convo should be had with your so. GL!
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 7:52 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• Gmansmomy...you explained exactly how I feel. But I do try to clean and cook everyday, but I have a 18 month old son that makes it very difficult. I feel as if I'm doing my part but I'm not getting anything in return...I feel as if I'm being taken for granted.
    bxbsmommy

Answer by bxbsmommy at 8:49 PM on Mar. 29, 2009