Quiznos Commercial

Does anyone HATE the new Quiznos commercial as much as I do? I mean really, "Put it in me", and "Say it sexier", for a SANDWICH??? And these commercials run both day and night. I think it is a disgusting commercial and I have no intention of eating at Quiznos again. Talk about "Poor Taste" - ugh.........

debbig

Asked by debbig at 7:49 PM on Mar. 29, 2009 in Entertainment

• I guess I tune them out......especially after eating there once, feeling I got ripped off for the size of the sandwich and the cost of it.
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 7:51 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• The commercial made me want Quiznos but not the new sandwich. LOL
    Dayija

Answer by Dayija at 7:53 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• That commercial cracks me up everytime I see it. Not even kidding. I can't figure out why I think it's so funny... but I love it. JMO tho. haha.
    emmetsmom09

Answer by emmetsmom09 at 7:55 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• I think it's funny but stupid. My husband said there was one where the oven and the guy were talking about doing something but the oven burns. I don't know. It sounds stupid. He said they don't show it anymore.
    JamiDesigns

Answer by JamiDesigns at 9:54 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• Mmmm, Quizno's.
    Anonymous

• They do still show it.....and I think it's creepy.
    ElderGothMom

Answer by ElderGothMom at 2:47 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• That commercial creeps me out. I think it's the oven's voice. I still end up laughing at it every time even though it's stupid. I prefer Subway so I don't plan to eat at Quiznos.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 8:24 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• It's stupid and so is the Burger King commercial about "eat me". My husband was grossed out by that one!
    4kidsandadog

Answer by 4kidsandadog at 1:58 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• I haven't seen the commercial, but I love Quiznos!
    kasey22

Answer by kasey22 at 2:58 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• havent seen the new one but what ever happend to the girrbles or rats what every they were. they sounded funny.. "eat quiznos subs cause they are tasty" lol. i miss thoes ones.
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 8:07 AM on Mar. 31, 2009