I am thinking of selling Mary Kay, Lia Sophia, Sentsy or Avon. Which one is best?

lkay070707

Asked by lkay070707 at 7:54 PM on Mar. 29, 2009 in Money & Work

• I sell Avon locally and do okay with it. There are a lot of costs associated with that business that I didn't realize when I signed up. I also am an independent distributor with Scent-Sations/Mia Bella candles and I LOVE that. I make a lot more money with Mia Bella than I do with Avon. Plus, I can do a lot of online work with Mia Bella.
    Let me know if you're interested in learning more about the Mia Bella opportunity! Or check my profile for links to my blog and company website.
    Christi
    ChristisCandles

Answer by ChristisCandles at 8:24 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• I'm with DiamondCreek Candles!!! Give us a look at; it's a great company, the products are beautfil and it's FREE to sign up; here is the link!!!

http://www.diamondcreekcandles.com/reps/staci1228.php
    Jerseymom1228

Answer by Jerseymom1228 at 8:26 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• Personally I didn't like any of them. Avon would be the one I would pick if I had to... But none of them made me any money! At least with Avon I sold products I would use... I am with AmeriPlan now and do great with it! I make great money, have no paries and don't have to sell anything...

If you would like information on what I do visit www.DailyChecksAtHome.com and listen to the recording. That will give you all the main details. Then if you are interested you can request your interview at www.Request-Interview.info

I have a list of legit home businesses and WAH Jobs on my website so feel free to check in to any of them... There's lots more to come! www.Sabrinas-Closet.info

Good Luck!
    Sabrina M Bowen

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:40 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• I am sure they are all good in their own way, it is whatever fits you the best. My adivse is to really look over what each offers, I went with the three I am with because I liked what they offered me and what they offered my hostess!
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 9:07 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• I have two girlfriends, one sells lia sophia and the other Mary Kay. Both Love it.
    I on the other hand sell Gold Canyon www.mygc.com/mariannecorns
    Let me know if I can answer any questions you might have on selling The World's Finest.
    God Bless
    Marianne531

Answer by Marianne531 at 9:47 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• I tried almost all of them. But, I always go back to Avon. I absolutely love Avon.
    BingsMommy

Answer by BingsMommy at 10:02 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• I sell Thirty-One Gifts - you should check it out. we're a new company, only 5 years old and growing like crazy!! And we're launching our kids line on April 1st. www.thirtyonegifts.com

One of the things I considered was the products and their affordability. With the economy the way it is right now getting people to spend money is hard so you have to make sure there's products in a wide variety of prices so that everyone in attendance can get something. Best of luck no matter what you choose.
    the3jsandme

Answer by the3jsandme at 10:06 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• I started working from home about 8 months ago with a company called Melaleuca. They do have an exclusive Nicole Miller makeup line if thats what interests you.
    I absolutely LOVE that the time I put in is rewarded with a monthly residual income. I have replaced my teaching salary and am able to be a stay at home mom now. I chose this over other companies because you never have to carry inventory and the company has great eco-friendly/ child-safe products.
    I would be happy to tell you more if you are interested.

BabyLam08

Answer by BabyLam08 at 11:08 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• I sell TUPPERWARE! I have been in it for 14 Years this Year! I would be happy to Mail or eMail you any information.

Here is my site: http://www.TUPWARE4U.com

Have A Great Week!!
    Sandra :o)

To Buy, Sell, Replace or EARN FREE Tupperware, Call Me!!
    TupwareFamily

Answer by TupwareFamily at 11:44 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• I sell Scentsy and have been for one year now. I absouletly love it. You can move up quickly and increase your income quicker because of the response we are getting. I started (I thought) slow but it just took off so fast and it just doesn't stop. Your team grows sometimes without you even trying and our commission structure is one of the best in the business. We are allowed to sell in many ways which some are not. Which gives us an advantage.
    I have some information on my cafemom page here, or you can visit my web at :

www.scentsy.com/6401
    or www.scentsy.com/janmaupin

We have many benefits and trips that are easy to acquire, plus free product, commission and incentives.
    For any other information, I am available.
    You can PM me.
    Have a great day!
    gr-mom2

Answer by gr-mom2 at 10:05 AM on Mar. 30, 2009