How could someone be this immature and racist?

I was once watching TV and a Pinesol commercial came one...the spokeswoman in those commercials is a black woman. Afterward, a Mr. Clean commercial came on...and he is white. As a joke I asked, "What if Mr. Clean & the Pinesol woman hooked up?" And a person replied, "They can't! Because she's black and Mr. Clean is white! That's gross!" Did they not first take into consideration that the main reason they can't be together is because Mr. Clean is a CARTOON and the Pinesol lady is a HUMAN?! It's ridiculous how they saw race first & found that the disturbing thing. What do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:54 PM on Mar. 29, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• sometimes people are just stupid. Sounds like the type of person you just need to ignore and and not deal with.
    Amelora

Answer by Amelora at 7:57 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• no they are just stupid there are alot of people like that
    Anonymous

• I would've told em Mr. Clean was gay just to watch their head explode, but that's just me.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 8:18 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• How stupid. I can't beleive people still think there is something wrong with interacial marriage. What a moron.
    mum-to-be-at-18

Answer by mum-to-be-at-18 at 8:22 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• haha Mr.Clean is gay..

lol...
    someone told me he died?
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 8:24 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• someone told me he died?

I remember hearing that, but I also don't remember any ads where he talked, so I don't know how long it was since he'd done one?
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 8:31 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• thats retarted!!!! my son is mixed :) lol and he is beautiful
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 8:41 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• I have a mixed son as well. I don't see why someone would think that is wrong. So stupid! Some people are just ignorant!
    paige8608

Answer by paige8608 at 8:46 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• I am always amazed when people still say things like that. It makes me sick too.
    Cinnamon-mom

Answer by Cinnamon-mom at 9:38 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• wow...that person is really stupid & sad.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 9:39 PM on Mar. 29, 2009