It's our first time actually trying for a baby....no more accidents!

My husband and I are going to start trying for a baby August 1st 2010. I know this is along time from now but he is away due to military deployment. Since he left, I have stopped taking my birth control and I need to know my fertile days of the month and figured you mamas would know what I need to do. Feel free to message me too! I can use all the help I can get! So, does anyone have any advice?

mommyof20507

Asked by mommyof20507 at 7:59 PM on Mar. 29, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Goole it.That might help.Good luck.
    Jennifer_24

Answer by Jennifer_24 at 8:01 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• Since you have quite a bit of time, you can start charting your basal temp. You can use ovulation test strips as well too, to get to know your cycle quite a bit better. Both of those used together would be your best bet. If you need more info or have more questions, feel free to message me. DH and I have been TTC for quite awhile now, and I've done all those things!! Good luck!! Oh, here's a site that has TONS of info on TTC. I used it a lot in the beginning!!

www.fertilityfriend.com
    WadeMom313

Answer by WadeMom313 at 8:38 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• Neither of my babies were planned and i dont consider them "accidents". They were both suprises.

A good website i frequent is called FitPregnancy.com. Its a magazine website but you dont need to sign up for anything to get the information. They have a section dedicated to fertility.
    Good luck!
    SpiritedTigress

Answer by SpiritedTigress at 9:44 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• Maybe that was the wrong word. I love both my babies. But the truth is the timing and the men who i conceived with were mistakes. is that better?
    mommyof20507

Answer by mommyof20507 at 9:48 PM on Mar. 29, 2009