What would you consider as a rebound person?

I am curious to what people's definition is of a rebound girl or guy? Please no bashing.

aidansmom111804

Asked by aidansmom111804 at 8:02 PM on Mar. 29, 2009 in Relationships

• A rebound person to me is someone who just recently got out of a relationship and hops right into another almost immediately. I know a girl who does this after every marriage (on her 3rd now). lol..before the divorce is final she is already engaged to another guy...
    she's only 25..
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 8:10 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• Someone that they don't necessarily like, but start dating to feel better about themselves. Also a rebound can be used to "get back" at their ex. I.E. a really hot or successful man to show your ex you can do better, or someone who your ex was always jealous of and thought you liked. Usually people go for a rebound when they are still heartbroken over their last relationship and not over their ex.

That is my definition.

AnnaMac

Answer by AnnaMac at 8:10 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• one word DRAMA my SIL is like that money hungry person once she gets sick of them and can't get them to give her what she wants she goes out one night and shes moving out and in with the next and to make matters worst my MIL has her kidz and has had them for a few years now. i don't feel bad for her she needs to get job
    Anonymous

• ok who ever did the anonymous answer....stop answering questions. you didn't answer it...
    aidansmom111804

Answer by aidansmom111804 at 8:50 PM on Mar. 29, 2009