Oh! This is definitly a good question =)

So, if im in the bathtub and my water breaks, will i know it? Because i heard it can all come out in one big gush...

And when im in the tub i move around alot...kinda..because i like the warm water..i dont just "relax"

so...how will i know?

MissKellee

Asked by MissKellee at 8:33 PM on Mar. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I am thinking that there would be more than the usual amount of liquid even after the initial gush. So if you get out of the tub, and after you dry you find there is more liquid, then it could be.

Answer by Bmat at 8:39 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• WOW!!!! Good question i have never thought about that now you have me thinking i almost want to ask ASK.COM I really like that site i have learded alot from that and discovery health chanell as well. I hope someone has an answer.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 8:43 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• once it gushes it won't stop coming....so once you get out you would feel like you are continually peeing....if you trickle it might take awhile to notice.
    LOVE2bMOMMY525

Answer by LOVE2bMOMMY525 at 9:02 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• im Generally in the bathtub for like an hour because i love the warm..so it will gush out for an hour?
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 9:10 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• When your water breaks (at least when mine did) it felt like a rush of me peeing myself. I also felt this 'release' feeling in my lower abdomin (sp sorry) If your in the bath it will still feel like your peeing on yourself.
    Anonymous