Yahoo Answers

Has anyone had any expereince with Yahoo Answers? It's set up a lot like this, except I put a question on there about a serious issue in my family and was IMMEDIATELY attacked by 22 complete strangers. I won't go there for advice again.

AngieG.

Asked by AngieG. at 8:41 PM on Mar. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• The only questions I have put there were about the name of a movie I couldn't remember and how to fix my tv.

Both times no one was mean and I got the name of the movie I was looking for and how to fix my tv, so I guess I can't complain.
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 8:44 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• I've never posted questions there myself, but I've had it come up on Google searches for things I was wondering about. It was always someone else asking the question and the answers she received. I didn't come across anything rude either, but I'm not surprised that you did. Anytime you give people a chance to voice their opinions in a forum like the internet you're going to come across some rude folks. Just like with CM you've gotta take the good with the bad! Sorry you got attacked :)
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 8:49 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• I agree i will not go back they are jerks over there
    Anonymous