What would you do for your dh after doing this for you :) ???

I sorry I have to brag but my dh bought me a brand new washer and dryer (the front load ones) along with the plain pedestal (I have plenty of room already) and the part that goes on top of the washer and dryer I guess it is called Laundry Plus work surface.... I love it love it love it. (It lays flat on top of the set so you may fold clothes)

So back to my question he is so good to me what can I do different for him that I haven't already...He's the best :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:42 PM on Mar. 29, 2009 in Home & Garden

• Good for you. That's very sweet of him. Just tell him how much you appreciate him everyday! This is what I make sure my husband hears from me .
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 8:44 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• Awww, this is so nice! And you are nice for wanting to do something for him, too. Listen to him when he talks and when he watches TV and see if there is something that he has his eye on but wouldn't buy for himself. I bought my husband a Bose musical system one year because he loves music and only had an old clunker. Also, on a trip to Disneyworld, I surprised him with limo service- I hired a limo driver to pick us up at the airport, complete with our name on a sign, and drive us to our hotel. He was surprised and delighted. If he golfs, a nice club. or lessons if there is a sport he likes, or a personal trainer.

Answer by Bmat at 8:50 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• Breakfast in bed, back rub, "night of heaven" ;-) . . .

I also like Bmat's idea.
    jennijune_21

Answer by jennijune_21 at 9:21 AM on Mar. 30, 2009