When your kids keep getting sick...

what do you do? What do you think you or the doc should do? My kids seem to be non stop sick with one thing or the other for months now. And I do not know what to do; we're clean and healthy as far as eating, bathing, etc goes so whats left to do?

Anne.Marie

Asked by Anne.Marie at 8:51 PM on Mar. 29, 2009 in Health

• Change your diet. They might be allergic to something. How young are your children? If they are of vaccine recieving age you may want to delay the next appointment. What about checking your house for mold? really give it a thorou examination. closets, bathrooms, under neath sinks. ect ect. Try changing your cleaning habits. too many household chemicals might be lowering your childrens immune system. switch to simple products such as baking soda and vinegar. those two items can clean almost the whole house.
    Good luck!
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 8:59 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• I agree with the above. In addition I would look into using some natural supplements for the entire family which will modulate the immune system. Message me and I will tell you what my family uses.
    jmcan

Answer by jmcan at 9:01 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• I would go to a dairy free and gluten free diet for three months and see how it goes. Read more about these problems. Gluten sensitivity is NOT the same as an allergy---The Gluten Connection is a good book to start with to learn more.
    Anonymous