Did your baby come out the gender you wanted it to be?

I'm going to have my ultrasound sometime this week to find out the gender and i'm hoping for a boy, but whatever it is will be a blessing. I was wondering if you wanted a boy and it turned out to be a girl or vice versa, how did you feel?

youngmom3525

Asked by youngmom3525 at 8:58 PM on Mar. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I wanted a girl and got one
    LuvsDanika

Answer by LuvsDanika at 9:00 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• no, but he is more incredible than I ever could have imagined. no regrets
    wanderingmuse

Answer by wanderingmuse at 9:00 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• oh at first i wanted a girl...but deep down i really wanted a boy first and then a girl. and that's exactly what i got. i have been very blessed with both genders and in the order i wanted them.
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 9:01 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• you know before I had kids I always said I wanted a boy first because I wanted my girl to have an older brother for the fact I always wanted an older brother. But then when I got pregnant I wanted a girl I prayed soooooo hard everyday when I was pregnant with my first for a girl and I got a girl. My second I would pray for a boy because hubby wanted a boy, but then I would think about having another girl so I ended up having another girl I think because I didn't pray as hard as number 1 lol. So yes I got what I wanted. We are thinking about having another and I don't care if we have a boy or a girl the next time.
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 9:02 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• I had 2 boys then 1 girl. My second boy, I swear was going to be a girl. But, I wasn't sad about it. As long as they are healthy. Good luck to you.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 9:02 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• For my first I wanted a boy because I had older older brothers and loved it. We got our boy first. The second time around I didn't care because my first ended up coming five weeks early and spending 18 days in the hospital. The second time I just wanted no surprises and a healthy baby. We had another boy. This time I would have been happy with either or but secretly I think that I really wanted a girl and according to the ultrasound that is what we are having.
    JamieLK

Answer by JamieLK at 9:07 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• With my first child I wanted her to be a girl - even had a vivid dream about her - and she was born a girl. She kept bringing her leg up to hide her gender during the one ultrasound I had.
    With my second two pregnancies it didn't really matter, although, I had secretly hoped for a boy with my 3rd, but loved that she was born a girl. They hid their genders during ultrasounds, too.
    All my little girls were so modest! It was wonderful to not know until they were born, though.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:09 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• The first time I didn't really care and I had a girl! Now I'm12 weeks pregnant and I want a boy VERY badly!! I've been praying this one to be a boy before I was even pregnant!
    Deidra08

Answer by Deidra08 at 9:29 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• I knew from the day I found out i was pregnant I was having a girl and when I went to my ultrasound they said I was having a girl and I was so happy I always wanted a little girl and if I have another baby I want another little girl I've had so much fun raising my dd and I know she would love a little sister
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 11:26 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• i wanted a girl. but deep down i knew i was having a boy.. and i went to my ultrasound last thursday...
    ITS A BOY lol
    kittenripmaygo

Answer by kittenripmaygo at 1:01 AM on Mar. 30, 2009