Diaper sizes

My 7 month old keeps pooping up her back even when sitting down. It just squeezes out at the top. At her 6 month app. she weighed 15 lbs and 9 oz. She is wearing size three diapers now. Would moving up to size for help keep the poop in her diaper or make it worse?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:13 PM on Mar. 29, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I would try a different brand of diaper that fits her shape better... not all diapers fit every baby the same way. And make sure the diaper is snug.
    I think a larger diaper could make it worse... too much gap.
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 9:27 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• try it if it works then keep it
    Anonymous

• Is it all the time? My DD does this every now and again.. pain in the butt. If she doesnt have a problem with huggies then maybe try them because the have the stretchy stuff in the back and that might help.
    Anonymous

• It's at least once a day now.
    Anonymous

• I would think it would make it worse. Try using a different brand of diapers. My Mom has done foster care for years and she uses these one's called Mom to Mom. she says they are the only ones she has ever seen that never leak. She buys them at Safeway.
    jamesmommy12

Answer by jamesmommy12 at 9:16 PM on Mar. 29, 2009