Do you live within a 50 mile radius of where you grew up?

I read an interesting tid-bit that said 50% of all people live within 50 miles of where they grew up. Is this true of for you?
False for me, true for my husband

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:14 PM on Mar. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• True for me I am in the same neighborhood only 13 houses and 1 block from where my mom lives.
    coala

Answer by coala at 9:14 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• True for me. Born here, still here, as well as my husband.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 9:15 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• True for me. Lived in the same city my whole life. but G*D i can't wait the get the f*ck out of here!
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 9:15 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• my husband and I don't live anywhere near our hometowns. He's from Ohio and I'm from VT and we ended up in Tennessee!
    stepmom929

Answer by stepmom929 at 9:17 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• true for me and i hated that stupid town matter of fact my parents still live there and i am 30 mins away
    Anonymous

• I am about 35 miles from my hometown. When we got married I moved in w/ my husband because he works for his family's business and it is here. Not much choice.
    the3jsandme

Answer by the3jsandme at 9:20 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• Lived in Fairfax ,Virginia but moved with my fiance to Raleigh , North Carolina
    nope :)
    kylesboo

Answer by kylesboo at 9:24 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• True for me and DH both grew up less than 15 miles from where we live.
    goaliemom93

Answer by goaliemom93 at 9:26 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• I live 4,749 miles from home. I dont think I could have moved further if I tried.
    Magpie75

Answer by Magpie75 at 9:29 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• I live in the actual house that I lived in from the age of 15. My mom and dad had it built when I was in 9th grade. When they moved to Tennessee 11 years ago, my husband and I bought it from them. Talk about coming home! LOL

BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 9:46 PM on Mar. 29, 2009