Would you do this?

My son is teething (7 months) and when we were at chili's my hubby got ribs and my son hands and fingers go everywhere so he grabbed a rib bone and stuck it in his mouth. I was watching him and he was having a blast so I took a couple pic of him eating the rib from my camera phone and just then the manger came over and asked how everything was and thought that my son was SO cute eating the rib that he wanted to know if I could send him a pic cause it shows that even little ones could enjoy chili's ribs. So I told him sure and sent him the pic with my name and e-mail address (for some reason I really have on clue why cause i can send pics on my phone but cant get pic or emails on it) He came back and told me that the pic I took was wonderful and he wanted me to no that he was sending it to HIS Boss. Whould you have done this or do you think I am just crazy. Or could this go to be like chili's next add. lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:15 PM on Mar. 29, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I'd do it! It's cute!!!!!!!!!
    rebel07

Answer by rebel07 at 9:32 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• I wouldn't put a rib bone in my baby's mouth, but I don't think that's what you were asking...
    Cassieniccole

Answer by Cassieniccole at 9:35 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• i have done it before! well not the rib thing but the picture thing.
    who knows maybe you will get compensated we did, not much but we did get comjpensated
    HisServant4ever

Answer by HisServant4ever at 10:38 PM on Mar. 29, 2009