Do any of you use Good Start Gentle Plus 2 formula for babies 9 to 24 months?

I was at the grocery store today buying some Good Start Supreme formula for my daughter and I noticed the Gentle Plus 2 for babies 9 to 24 months. I had never noticed this before. I never knew they made formula for babies up to 24 months. Do any of you mommas out there give to your baby? I noticed it has twice as much calcium as the 0 to 12 months and more of a few other stuff. It seems like more of an alternative to whole milk. I'm not planning on giving to my daughter but I was just curious about it and what pediatricians say about it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:26 PM on Mar. 29, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• i used good start for my daughter that must be new i never saw that before on there
    Anonymous

• I was told by several Pediatricians that Good Start formulas were the worse formulas you could use. They said steer clear of it.

Anonymous

• I've never heard of GS formulas as being bad...
    Anonymous

• My pediatrician said that the 9-24 month stuff was a waste of money. I've also never heard that Good Start was bad. My doctor said he used Sams Club brand formula..lol.
    Anonymous