Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sex and pain question maybe TMI

Recently the last two times my DF and I have had sex it has been painful afterwards and when he is in there deep, and each time after while cleaning up I have noticed a small amount of bright red blood comes out then thats it, what causes this I do not have a dr to call because I have no insurance and I dont think I can be pregnant because I had my tubes tied back in August of last year and have been having normal cycles so what could this be from?


Asked by Anonymous at 9:27 PM on Mar. 29, 2009 in Relationships

This question is closed.
Answers (6)
  • could be from a few different things but my guess is that you're either fixen to start your period, you were too rough, or was a positon that isn't working for you at that angle. Try different angles and see if it still does it... if it does, I'd go to the dr to have it checked out.

    Answer by lisa_ann_p at 9:35 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

  • Its hard to say. you should be able to go to a free clinic and get checked out or even an er. er's have to treat you and they always bill you later.

    Answer by hypersquirrel at 9:34 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

  • I'm not sure. I've never had this happen to me. Maybe someone else can help you. Sorry.

    Answer by etexmom at 9:34 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

  • call your local planned parenthood or a woman's hospital they usuall have an outpatient clini that is free and or cost is based on a sliding scale of your income

    Answer by Kennadismom at 9:35 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

  • You might have tared yourself, and if you man likes it deep and you cant handle it go to the passion party website. They have this thing called GEE GEE ( or a pocket pu**y ). You can cut it down. then it can sit at the bass of the shaft, and it will feel like hes going deep to him, but not for you. and you will both feel good.

    Answer by achylegs at 10:36 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

  • Could be a tear, but go get it checked. I have pain every time my hubby and I have sex, from the time he enters until the time he's out. My doctor has not yet figured out why it hurts me like hell, but he has just retired and I'm hoping my new doctor will know what causes this.

    Answer by Anonymous at 10:51 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

Next question in Relationships
how can i help him

Next question overall (Diet & Fitness)