do target portraits charge a sitting fee?

I love kiddie kandids because there is no sitting fee, they don't rush you or make you buy on the spot... but they are kinda expensive..

Someone told me to try Target...how are they there? Is there a sitting fee? Is there a better cheap place to go?

Veela

Asked by Veela at 9:31 PM on Mar. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• If you search for the target portrait studio near you it shows you their current specials i know everytime i go i print a coupon offline for a free 8X10, no sitting fees and 3.99 all sheets!!! Its a fantastic deal i actually may have some here PM me if you want them they may work for you
    Kennadismom

Answer by Kennadismom at 9:51 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• I wasnt even aware of Target doing professional pics.
    Kbmancine

Answer by Kbmancine at 9:36 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• Didn't know Target did pro pics. I go to Portrait Innovations, they have no sitting fee and have a package for 9.99!!! They do an awesome job and really get the kids personalities to come out in the pictures. You can always go to www.target.com and see if it say on there.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:41 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• I didn't know Target did pics either. I always go to Portrait Innovations and sometimes Walmart. I am usually disappointed with the Walmart pics though.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 9:54 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• I looked up making an appointment for a location near me. I was going to make an appointment online - I didn't see anything about sitting fees - but i noticed it said the appointment time is 10 mins, which made me nervous 'cause I have 3 kids (4.5, 3 and 11 months) and I don't know if that's enough time to get some good shots! especially since i've never been there before and don't know how they are with little kids..
    Veela

Answer by Veela at 10:07 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• there are no Portrait Innovations in NY....
    Veela

Answer by Veela at 10:08 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• I have never been to a target portrait studio but I love Sears. I just got my boys' pictures done and they turned out great.
    frapanda

Answer by frapanda at 10:51 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• you know also JC pennys and sears always have those specials where they dont charge sitting fees, and fnd their coupons in all the parenting and babytalk mags.
    Kbmancine

Answer by Kbmancine at 11:44 AM on Mar. 30, 2009