Does anyone have their tubes tied?

I had mine done after my last pregnancy and I have been having some discomfort. I have cramps at least two weeks before my period, and I get some pain on my right and left side occasionally about where the procedure was done.
My period is also way heavier than it used to be and my cramps are way more intense.
Is anyone else going through this or know someone who has?

violaswamp

Asked by violaswamp at 9:31 PM on Mar. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I don't have the cramping before my period or pain at the site, but I have awful periods. They are so heavy and terrible cramps. I'm actually having an endometrial ablation done (basically they cauterise the inside of your uterus - don't bleed nearly as much or at all). I'd never heard of this procedure before I saw my gyno, I was there to ask for a hysterectomy because I couldn't do another 15 - 20 years of these periods. Since I've gotten mine booked I've talked to lots of people who've had it done and loved it.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 9:49 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• My sister in law had it done, she never complains. But I guess each person is effected differently
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 9:32 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• My momma has this done.
    Anonymous

• but never complications
    Anonymous

• If it gets worse I'd go see your gyno, or a phone call maybe, hope this helps
    kylesboo

Answer by kylesboo at 9:34 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• i have my tied and had my aunt flow 2 times and from there i haven't had any..
    Anonymous

• I just got mine done about 6 months ago, I have feel the same way. The cramping that you get two week before your period is when you would be ovulating. I get it really bad when that happens for a day or two.
    achylegs

Answer by achylegs at 10:01 PM on Mar. 29, 2009