I'm having some major sensitivity and mood swings...I'm 6 months prego. Advice?

I have been doing really well as far as maintaining an even mood for about a month. Recently (with in the last 2 days), I have been SO sensitive to my boyfriend and I lash out at him for the dumbest reasons. Is there any way to control this so that I don't end up having to say I'm sorry, and push him away.

coricameron

Asked by coricameron at 9:36 PM on Mar. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• try taking some prenatal yoga or just relaxinga bath your body is under alot of stress! just try to relax i was like this with my second but i really thout i was going to kill my hubby i told my dr and she laughed and said try prenatal yoga i did and it helped wonders ur local gym might have classed mine did good luck and hang in there
    lovebug123

Answer by lovebug123 at 9:51 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• Not usually It's late in the pregnancy and getting hotter your more miserable. Your hubby is gonna be praying for just crabbiness during labor.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 10:30 PM on Mar. 29, 2009