One Year Anniversary Question

Ours is coming up June 21...YAY! But we've been so busy with work/changing jobs/a possible move and (OH YEA) a new baby!...that we've hardly had time to think of ourselves. But it IS coming and I'm so excited...what should we do though? We have a little bit of money saved up...I don't want to splurge really...any ideas?

Adeline1210

Asked by Adeline1210 at 9:36 PM on Mar. 29, 2009 in Relationships

• drop the baby off with a family member for a night and maybe take a trip to the next big town over for a romantic dinner and hotel stay ; ]
    Kbmancine

Answer by Kbmancine at 9:38 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• A romantic night. at your home.

a nice dinner.
    maybe spice it up in the bedroom since its your 1 year anniv. :)

thats an inexpensive way, you wont have to worry about going
    on vaca-- or going out to dinner.

you could do this but still make it memorable
    kylesboo

Answer by kylesboo at 9:38 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• I agree with the prev posts a romantic dinner and maybe if you have the money some sexy lingerie? Honestly i find that anytime DD stays at my moms (which is rare) and fiance and i go to dinner alone its always romantic because you can focus on eachother and give eac other undivided attention. OH and maybe take a bath together, or take turns with massages. And this is totally off topic but your 1 year anniversary is my DD's 1st birthday!! =)
    Kennadismom

Answer by Kennadismom at 9:43 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• go to the Melting Pot !!!!!!!!!! it's so romantic and you have your own secluded area, it so much fun, look it up online! you'd have a blast!
    MrsG423

Answer by MrsG423 at 9:44 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• melting pot is great. we went for valentines day and want to go back. it's our one yr this april and we are going to san francisco for a couple of days. thank god for tax return.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 10:57 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• I don't know what it is about staying in a nice hotel, but it always brings out the varoooommmm in me and my hubby. Find a nice one in your town, so your not out any traveling expense. Get some little things for the room....scented candles, have your fav. drink available, some music, toys ( if your into that kind of thing), maybe bubbles for a bubble bath, rose petals. Anything to make it DIFFERENT than being at home. Sexy lingerie for sure. A nice room service dinner would be nice and just spend your evening concentrating on each other. No outside interferences like crowded restaurants or traffic. Plan ahead and be prepared and you will have a great night.
    foofoomommy

Answer by foofoomommy at 2:40 AM on Mar. 30, 2009