WHEN WAS THE FIRST TIME...

HOW FAR ALONG WERE YOU WHEN YOU FIRST FELT YOUR BABY MOVE AND WHAT DID IT FEEL LIKE?

TashaMarie349

Asked by TashaMarie349 at 9:37 PM on Mar. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i was around 21 weeks & i felt basically a "kick" like sensation and it was nothing i ever felt before - i knew than it was my baby moving.
    kwiseman19

Answer by kwiseman19 at 9:40 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• I felt mine move for the first time around 23 weeks. And it feels like something tickling your bladder. I felt a whooshing feeling at first...Now I am 25 weeks and the little guy is literally punching out. There is no real explanation of what it feels like, but you will DEFINITELY know.
    coricameron

Answer by coricameron at 9:41 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• at first it feels like gas or flutters. Every pregnancy is different but w/ mysecondi started feeling flutters at like 4 mnths and actual kicks at abt 5 1/2
    Kbmancine

Answer by Kbmancine at 9:41 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• Around 15 weeks is when I started to feel the flutters. Now I can feel her turning if i am laying still. It's surely a unique and wonderful feeling!
    mommyin08of09

Answer by mommyin08of09 at 10:05 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• I was around 16/17 weeks and it felt like when you stick a spoon in a bowl of jello that has not been scooped out yet and and pull the spoon up. Its really hard to explain.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 10:06 PM on Mar. 29, 2009