if your 8 month old (or close to that age) ever had pinkeye, did you use the Vagimox eye drops on them?

Reason i ask is because my son has/had pinkeye (he's 2) and that's what they gave him, and now my 8 month old dd looks as if she's getting it. i was just wondering if anyone used it on their child that young?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:51 PM on Mar. 29, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• when my dd had it, she got an ear infection too so they gave her antibiotics but i know some babies they use drops
    Kennadismom

Answer by Kennadismom at 10:07 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• My daughter had a clogged tear duct at birth until she was 6 months old. Occasionally it would get infected. They always gave me Vigamox for it. I'd check with your doc first, but that's always what my daughter was prescribed.
    momjoy1027

Answer by momjoy1027 at 10:11 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• I used breastmilk and the eye drops.
    lizzeh

Answer by lizzeh at 10:29 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• My 10 month old son had pinkeye and that's what they prescribed to him.
    jamesmommy12

Answer by jamesmommy12 at 10:51 PM on Mar. 29, 2009