What is your funniest story you have about your kids that makes you smile ever time you tell it?

achylegs

Asked by achylegs at 9:53 PM on Mar. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Well it isn't my kid but it's my little 4 yr old niece. She was over one day after I came back from the doctors and she asked me where I went. I told her that I went to see the doctor because she had to make sure the baby growing in my tummy was healthy...

She looked at me and said "Awe man, I don't want to be an uncle again!" lol
    mommyin08of09

Answer by mommyin08of09 at 9:57 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• Well, my first disappeared one day- she was about 20 months old. I went through the apartment calling her, starting to get a little panicky because the back door was open, when I noticed the door of the fridge was open.

Well the little monster had squeezed her bottom onto the bottom shelf above the crisper, and had gotten out a fresh stick of butter, which she was scooping into her mouth with her little fingers.

She looked up at me and said MMMM. . .this is good, mommy. . with the sweetest smile.

It was unsalted. bleh.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 9:59 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• My son started school and he was in K well the teacher had couple of plants in her room and my sone had to go potty well she let him go but instead of the rest room he went pee on her plants!!! she talked to him about it and he said well dad does it at home why canm't i?..lol..
    Anonymous

• My name is angelina but i get called angel well my sister kids seen me while i was checking some people out, well all i heard was my lil nephew going auntie anal auntie anal..LOL. he is now 3 and he still calls me anal.LMAO!!
    Anonymous

• i guess i should say one myself. When my girl was 5 and we lived in a town by the main highway. I called a cab to pick us up and jades like " why are we going so slow" i said "well honey this isn't the highway so you have to drive slower" she look up at me and said " so what is this the low way" and i almost busted a gut it was so funny.
    achylegs

Answer by achylegs at 10:24 PM on Mar. 29, 2009