WHAT DID I DO?

And why did whoever report my question? I am simply asking what did I to do make everybody mad today?? Geez...

srhmldndo

Asked by srhmldndo at 10:00 PM on Mar. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• the person just want to inflame you and like today you were her mark tomorrow might be someone else turn. and really this person must be unhappy with her life if she has to pick on you and anyone else or she might like to start drama which she likes to make it a soap opera..
    Anonymous

• *DO to make everybody mad
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 10:01 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• Im not mad at you. ;}}
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 10:02 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• wasn't me neither!
    josalin

Answer by josalin at 10:04 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• me either!! Im curious now as to what you did though i have seen you trying to figure it out like twice now
    Kennadismom

Answer by Kennadismom at 10:04 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• Thanks! Someone went posting a few things about me that were pretty nasty, but they kept getting deleted too fast before i could reply to them. Then I posted a Q about what I did to offend this person, and apparently they reported me (for what??). Ugh what's going on? I'm dying to know what I did to make this anon person so mad...
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 10:05 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• Someone posted her name in a question saying they didnt like her and I said I was gonna tell{was joking though} then they deleted the question. Don't take it to heart though. That has happened on here to plenty of people from time to time
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 10:05 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• Thanks for that anon 9:11. Ok, I didn't think I did anything to piss anyone off so badly! lol, I feel sorry for whoever it was!
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 10:12 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• wow that's pretty weird. If you know who it is block her.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 10:19 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• Well it wasn't me, I must have missed something! =)
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 10:40 PM on Mar. 29, 2009