is it weird?....

that my due date is coming up - april seventh.... & im not feeling fear or anything about it?.... I mean i have fear here and there about labor & stuff, but i have no fear or anything about being a mommy - im sooo excited to be able to care for a life & have a daughter.... Its a blessing....
Maybe it hasnt hit me yet??....
lol.

kwiseman19

Asked by kwiseman19 at 10:05 PM on Mar. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i dont fear being a mommy im excited to and im due the 15th of april but i do get fear of labor and delivery lol good luck hun
    josalin

Answer by josalin at 10:07 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• Im 40 1/2 weeks pregnant and honestly Im not scared about my baby being here at all. The only thing I really worry about is the possibility of being induced!
    imamommmmyyy

Answer by imamommmmyyy at 10:13 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• not weird... stay confident! Congrats
    MarchMarie

Answer by MarchMarie at 10:14 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• not weird its all worth it congrats and good luck
    myangelelena

Answer by myangelelena at 10:18 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• not wierd. I wasn't fearful about becoming a mommy either. Didn't fear labor and delivery either.
    puddleybug

Answer by puddleybug at 10:30 PM on Mar. 29, 2009