just so

tired, and im only 2 weeks. i go to the bath room ever hour. i cant keep compftable. i feel like i have no energy left in me. and i still have not told my parents... any advise?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:11 PM on Mar. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You need to tell your parents pretty soon, better that then they guess.
    jamesmommy12

Answer by jamesmommy12 at 10:14 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• The first trimester, you will probably be tired a lot of the time. That's normal. Nothing really you can do about it but get some extra rest! It's just part of being pregnant. Also, not meaning this in a rude way, but there's no way you can be 2 weeks pregnant. Technically, with the way they do the weeks, at 2 weeks is when you ovulate. They start the 40 weeks from the first day of your last peroid, so 2 weeks is ovulation time. 4 weeks is when your period is supposed to start. So I would guess you're two weeks after your period would be due, so you're actually at 6 weeks if that's the case. Good luck!!
    WadeMom313

Answer by WadeMom313 at 10:15 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• sorry i ment to say to months not weeks
    Anonymous

• you might be low on iron so go to your dr and let him/her know that your tired and so on and all that and you should tell ur parents theyll be happy and if not happy right away they will be my mom wasnt be she loves her and same with his parents good luck hope you feel better
    myangelelena

Answer by myangelelena at 10:17 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• Ok, well then you should have even less time left to be tired all the time! LOL Should be only a month or so more and you should (hopefully) start feeling better.
    WadeMom313

Answer by WadeMom313 at 10:17 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• Through my first trimester I would take one day (if I could spare it, if not I would try little naps) and just sleep and rest. But at the time my parents knew and were there to help me. I would tell them. I was nervous to tell mine but surprisingly they were more understanding and helpful than upset. Just hang in there and be open with what your going through. It all eases up sooner or later. :)
    mommyin08of09

Answer by mommyin08of09 at 10:19 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• at 2 months I could barely move, that is when I found out I was pregnant - I thought I had the flu. The good news is it passes, the bad news is it comes back near the end. if you can just try to sleep - once the baby comes there wont be sleep for a while.
    Amelora

Answer by Amelora at 10:23 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• get it over with. if this wasn't planned it's scary to tell but it has to be done. so grin and bare it. just do it.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 11:23 PM on Mar. 29, 2009