Anyone have a secret they would like to share?

Lets get these things off our chest and get some freedom:) Time to vent or release the secrets or hidden feeling...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:28 PM on Mar. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• omg me too, is that all?
    Anonymous

• I have a old friend in jail who wrote me not so long ago. I gave him my number for him to call me and told him not to call on weekends because of my SO. His sister called me tonight for my birthday so that he can ut me on his list and I can go see him.... and I.... called off my wedding
    Anonymous

• I went to a club last night and saw a woman I knew who has a 1 month old child strutting around in a micro mini-skirt and tube top with her tits all but hanging out and making out with a guy that is not her husband
    last night for the first time I did not feel like a bad mother for going out because I knew I love my child and that I am a good mother.
    Anonymous

• I think I'm clinically depressed, but I can't do anything about it except keep trying to pretend everything is normal.
    Anonymous

• i do not know how to tell my husband of 10 years and 4 kids that i have never had an orgasm not once in my life:(
    Anonymous

• I wish all Democrats would be sent to another country to live in
    Anonymous

• 10:36, I'm sorry. I guess you've faked? That's got to be a tough one. For him, I think ignorance would be bliss.. Instead, why don't you start figuring out how to have one (there's got to be a way) so you don't have to tell him!
    Anonymous

• I wish Republicans weren't so hateful.
    Anonymous

• I am glad I live in Canada so I don't have to put up with all that Bullshit - all our politicians suck equally.
    Anonymous

• complete faker!! Feel silly for even telling you all! I dont htink i could tell him. Occasionally he asked but i would say oh yea that was great and be on with something else.
    Anonymous