sensitive skin

ds has a slight case of eczema on his cheeks, agrivated by drooling, anyways it's clearing up with me using aquaphor and the disney baby eczema cream(green tube with pigglet and winne) BUT now he's got red bumbs(baby acne?) all over his cheeks instead. when I try to ease off the intense moisture, the eczema comes back, so ladies, any ideas on how to get my baby's skin healthy?

gypsymama532

Asked by gypsymama532 at 10:31 PM on Mar. 29, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• honestly i had the same problem..my my daughters old doctor had many things because of the rash. first it was she was drooling to much, second was baby acne, then baby eceszma, then im giving her to much baths, then too little baths..so i said screw her doctor..hes making matters worse.. I switched to a new doctor..and she gave me the best best advice ever..and it was to do what I think..so i started to give her a bath ever other day like i use to, and wash that area with just water the rest with her soap..and it cleared away..try doing that..her old doctor tried giving me some cream that had about 54% of steriods..i knew that was the time for me to leave him!

good luck!!
    Stephy89

Answer by Stephy89 at 10:42 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• try coconut oil!
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 10:44 PM on Mar. 29, 2009