Does it bother you when...?

Someone trys to tell you that you didnt follow "gods" plan with marrige and pregnancy, if you dont do them if that order,when in all honesty MAN invented marrige and pregnancy and birth is a mechanism of the body not something that is supplied by the waving of a wand and granting a wish?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:39 PM on Mar. 29, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Why do people who believe in God but don't follow his laws think he planned for them to get pregnant when they were having sex before marriage? do people really think God controls every detail and therefore it's not your fault that you got pregnant? what if you got aids from having sex is that God's will for you too? Sorry but I don't believe that God would make you do something He says is sin.....
    lisarose45

Answer by lisarose45 at 2:49 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• no man can tell a woman what to do simple as that
    Anonymous

• if you don't really believe in God and that he is the author of everything good, then it really shouldn't upset you.

If you don't believe, then it's like them telling you that you didn't follow Santa Claus's plan for marriage. why would it matter to you?

Anonymous

• Its irritating when people feel that they need to push their beliefs upon someone else who doesnt believe in the same thing. I dont believe in god, but I dont go around saying hey man, hes completely fake and you should take my word and just give up believeing
    Anonymous

• I pretty much hate it when anyone brings 'god' into play. so yeah I would hate that.
    Anonymous

• Yes it pisses me off. That is what happened and I can't change it, but it is my life not yours. They need to worry about their own souls before trying to save mine.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 10:45 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• As a Christian, I do believe that God created marriage and childbirth. I believe that God brings two people together in a committed mariage relationship so that they can raise children. I believe that having sex outside of marriage is a sin, whether you get pregnant or not.

It doesn't mean that God doesn't love you. And I am very sorry that someone is being critical of you. It is really none of their business. I would never go up to someone and tell them that; it is insanely rude.
    Anonymous

• the only one who judged me for not doing it the correct way was me. i'm my worst judge and jury and friends and family accepted me for my mistakes. this is not how i would want my children to live their lives so i do tell them to do it the right way from personal experience i can say how it all worked out for me. it's hard doing it the back wards way. i wish i had followed gods plan. if someone had told me your not doing it gods way i would have to agree and say will if the lord can forgive me you opinion doesn't matter much to me.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 10:52 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• The bible talks about sex out of wedlock. And it states clearly" It is better to marry then to burn" you can argue with people but you cant argue with the bible if you belive in the Bible. BUT with that no one should judge another. So them judging how u did what YOU did is wrong in itself. WE will all be judged someday but not by each other thats for sure. Even if you made a mistake and had a child before marriage it is not unforgiveable either.Ask for forgiveness and it is given.. But still having sex outside of wedlock is....We all make bad choices in life but it is what we do with those bad choices that set us apart from the world in general...The child should not be to looked at as a 'mistake' ever!! God is the one that opens and shuts the womb. So it was ultimately his choice to make it happen.... but of course all of this is my opinion.Everyone looks at life differently according to their experiences
    Anonymous

• Melody77 that was a great answer..... Hats off to you
    tcrock02

Answer by tcrock02 at 11:11 PM on Mar. 29, 2009