wat does this sound lik to u?

ive been havin problems with my lady parts...sex hurts inside and out and it feels lik havin sex with broken glass. i got my period a week ago even tho im on bc pills and i wasnt supposed to get it for another 3 weeks. but it only starts when i had a bowel movement and this mucus sort of stuff came out of my vag. it was greyish and had a little blood in it. after that it was yellow mucus-y stuff. my period is gone now and i had sex with df and now im getting cramps on both sides of my where my ovaries are and regular menstral cramps. ive been havin yellow discharge since my last period too. im am goin to c a specialist in about a month but until then idk. what does this sound like to you? ive been treated for yeast infections and bacterial vaginosis. any ideas?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:40 PM on Mar. 29, 2009 in Health

• sounds like another infection, you should be seen sooner.
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 10:41 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• o ya i forgot to add. im not preggo and hav taken many tests...
    Anonymous

• could you be pregnant ? or loosing the baby ?
    Anonymous

• It just sounds like an infection. Make sure your man is keeping himself clean before you do it, and it would be good for you to clean off after you two get done every time. If you're doing foreplay, giving him Oral before having sex, it's passing a lot of germs on to your parts. My gyno told me that, and said try not to use spit as lubrication, or give him oral before intercourse. If you do, you need to clean it off before having sex.
    Anonymous

• Ovarian cysts possibly. Maybe one has ruptured? I'd see about getting into a regular GYNO asap and see the specialist later. GYNO's can still tell you what's going on and you most likely won't have to wait as long.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 10:49 PM on Mar. 29, 2009