Ideas for my son's First B-day Party?

What are some themes or ideas that you can give me for my little guy's first birthday?
Any kind of advice is welcome! I am thinking of having the party outside at a park under a pavilion. (It is right by my house)

LuvMyBaby22

Asked by LuvMyBaby22 at 10:45 PM on Mar. 29, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I was going to do the pavilon thing to but they want $140 dollars for it! I am going to go to a different park and and bbq burgers.
    jamesmommy12

Answer by jamesmommy12 at 10:48 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• what are his favorite things? does he have a toy or book that he likes? maybe focus on that.
    Amelora

Answer by Amelora at 10:51 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• Make it a family gathering and keep it short- 1.5 hours maximum. Remember he's still just a baby.

A few toys, a few balloons and a cake. If it's a lunch thing, then add a simle, "big kid"-friendly meal.

Congrats~
    Anonymous

• oops I meant simple
    Anonymous