Need Help!

My head is pounding I have tried 1000mg of tylenol and caffine it wont stop!! Any body else have any ideas? PS I am 3 months PG.

Tris_09

Asked by Tris_09 at 10:51 PM on Mar. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I am not sure, but i used mortion ibprohen, im 2 months.... but i would drink water
    Anonymous

• go to the ER if you want stronger meds. I wouldn't take more tylenol though.
    AudreyJ

Answer by AudreyJ at 10:53 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• Hon, you can't take that much tylenal while your pregnant. You can only have two regular strength capsuls.
    Anonymous

• Call your OB first and see if an ER visit is needed.

Anonymous

• Some one above said take ibprohen. Dont do that your not supposed to take that when your prego.
    2009mommytobe

Answer by 2009mommytobe at 10:57 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• when i was 3 months preggo i used to get the worst headaches- i had 2 weeks go by that seemed like i had an endless headache- never going away... but i would take a hot shower and let the water run down my face- that would help relax the pain just a bit
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 10:57 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• caffein is going to make it worse too. and no you are not supposed to take ibuprofren or advil or anything like that while you are pregnant. Only tylenol. It is safe to take 2 extra strength tylenol but not often. I get migraines really bad. I would def talk to my ob about it if the problem persists.
    Anonymous

• I would go to the doctor especially if the headache does not alleviate with Tylenol. High blood pressure can cause a headache among other things.
    TessaBianca

Answer by TessaBianca at 11:19 PM on Mar. 29, 2009