How long did you have contractions before hard labor came?

hot-mama86

Asked by hot-mama86 at 10:58 PM on Mar. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• thank you
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 6:29 AM on Mar. 9, 2010

• About an hour and a half until I couldn't stand up through them, had to sit. They were about four to five min apart at that time. Had my baby about 5 hours later.
    Katieasmom

Answer by Katieasmom at 11:13 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• Well, with my first I was in labor for 12hrs and 33 mins (alarm went off, stood up, water broke) I was in hard labor with in 2 hrs. With my second, I was in labor for a little over 5 days! I was in hard labor for 4 of these days! (I got the epidural 4 hrs before he was born!)
    clovismommy25

Answer by clovismommy25 at 11:27 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• 1 month, seriously and once hard labor hit it flew into full swing really fast for me use those early contractions to practice breathing technique
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 11:43 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• well w my first i was in labor for about 6 hrs before i couldnt handle the pain anymore..and w my 2nd, i was in pain from the first contraction..my labor was 3 hrs 14 mins..
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 12:00 AM on Mar. 30, 2009