• In the Spotlight:

This is NOT any of my buisness...but why brag?

I was reading replys to a post when I came across this siggy, now how any one parents or lives there life is there choice but tell me why you would BRAG about these things in a siggy? Its one thing to do this but dont put it out there, Here it is. I just copied and pasted the siggy, not telling who the momma is.

-I'm a pro-choice pro-options SingleStay at homeWelfare bummin'unemployed Part-time schoolin' University disposable diapering 'cause it's easier than cleaning shit off cloth Selective vaccinating 'cause I said so ex-formula feeding 'cause I was just too damn lazy to breastfeed Non-circumsizing but don't give a shit if you cut your son's plude give my kiddo pop once in a pink moon CIO since my kid was old enough to roll over MAMA

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:03 PM on Mar. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• lol At least she's honest?!!
    BubNSoap

Answer by BubNSoap at 11:05 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• Sounds like she was being a smartass.
    sarapurser

Answer by sarapurser at 11:09 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• thats just too much to read. lol
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 11:09 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• That siggy sounds like someone who really cares about what everyone thinks of her but is trying to act like she doesn't.
    Anonymous

• maybe tongue in check??... please say tongue in check??? I do not know
    Amelora

Answer by Amelora at 11:10 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• i dont see the problem i have something similar on my profile..just to get it out of the way. i came to find out that on this site. if you dont parent in a similar fashion, you dont get along. its petty, but that has been my observation. Now I know what things i have in common with her and things that are different. because face it on this site it matters alot your views on different subjects.
    Shannon85

Answer by Shannon85 at 11:10 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• maybe she was being partially facetious.
    Kiter

Answer by Kiter at 11:10 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• Yeah, and to believe this woman is some child's mother! Poor child!
    Anonymous

• Welfare bummin? Unemployed? I wouldnt brag...
    Anonymous

• Sounds to me she's advertising the fact that she's a sorry excuse for an adult, much less a mom.
    Anonymous